Moderator: BMW

BMW
Site Admin
Name: Michael
I Drive a: BMW

WIN $100 - For Which Ever Member Post the Most Posts

Postby BMW » July 4th, 2013, 11:26 am

Dear Members

The Cars Forum has just launched and to get the ball rolling we are launching our first competition.

To enter is simple, to win is simple and the rules are even more simple!

The Cars Forum member with the MOST Productive POSTS will WIN $100 courtesy of thecarsforum.com

1: The posts must be clear and concise and there must be at least 30 words or more. The following words are not classified as a word for the purpose of the 30 word limit: and, or, is, a, if, be or any numbers. To be eligible to WIN, you must have a minimum of 6 Posts or more.

2: The winner will win a prize of $100. The winner must have a PayPal account in order to be eligible to win. The cash prize will be sent to your PayPal account only, no other account will be accepted.

3: Only members of the forum will be eligible to enter this competition and your posts must be made on one of the following Cars Forums below. The winner will be notified via email and will be announced on this forum.

4: entries close on midnight the 31st July 2013

5: The management decision of winner is final.

6: If no winners are chosen by the end date, the cash prize will be rolled over to the next competition period which means a cool $200.

7: Please mark your entry post with **competition** at the end of the post so we can easily identify the post for this competition.

8: STRICTLY ONLY MEMBERS FROM THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION:

a: Australia
b: European Union Residents
c: America
d: Canada
e: United Kingdom
f: Ireland
g: New Zealand
h: South America
i: Singapore
j: Malaysia

So what are you waiting for, start posting today!

May the Most poster WIN! :)

Regards

BMW

The Eligible Forums to Post On are:

1: New Members - Introductions Post about yourself and all about your car.

2: Formula1 and Motorsports Forums Post any news or current information about Formula1 and Motor Sports.

3: Drifting Motorsport Cars Forum Are you a Drifting Fan or you actively Drift yourself? Tell everyone here.

4: Luxury Cars Forum Is Luxury Cars More your thing? Post about your car or your favourite Luxury Car here.

5: Asian Car Manufacturers Forums Do you know a thing or two about Asian Manufactured cars like Honda, Nissan or Subaru? Share your thought here.

6: European Car Manufacturers Forums Do you know a thing or two about European Car Manufactured cars like Volkswagen, Volvo and Renault? Share it here.

7: Car Repairs and Parts Forums Do you have any tips or tricks on How to Repairs cars (any make or model) or do you know where to get the best spare parts for cars? Post it here.

8: Four Wheel Driving and Camping Forums Post Any Stories, Camping Adventures or Photos About Four Wheel Driving and Camping here.

BMW
Site Admin
Name: Michael
I Drive a: BMW

Re: WIN $100 - For Which Ever Member Post the Most Posts

Postby BMW » August 1st, 2013, 5:44 pm

Hi everyone

One behalf of thecarsforum.com and all our staff, we would like to congratulate our cars forum member DRIVER in being the WINNER of our competition "WIN $100 - For Which Ever Member Post the Most Posts" with a grand total of 52 car related posts. A very great effort and we appreciate the support in helping us create our online cars community.

CONGRATULATION on winning our cash prize of $100

Please PM me your paypal details and we will send you the $100 pronto.

Congratulations again and please stay tuned for our next competition. Winning is very simple on thecarsforum.com so.....

Please join in the fun, its FREE so why not :)

Regards

The team at thecarsforum.com

Driver
I Drive a: Camaro

Re: WIN $100 - For Which Ever Member Post the Most Posts

Postby Driver » August 8th, 2013, 8:18 pm

BMW wrote:Hi everyone

One behalf of thecarsforum.com and all our staff, we would like to congratulate our cars forum member DRIVER in being the WINNER of our competition "WIN $100 - For Which Ever Member Post the Most Posts" with a grand total of 52 car related posts. A very great effort and we appreciate the support in helping us create our online cars community.

CONGRATULATION on winning our cash prize of $100

Please PM me your paypal details and we will send you the $100 pronto.

Congratulations again and please stay tuned for our next competition. Winning is very simple on thecarsforum.com so.....

Please join in the fun, its FREE so why not :)

Regards

The team at thecarsforum.com

Hello BMW and team

I've received the $100 cash prize the other day, thank you thank you :)

I haven't been logged in for awhile as work has been very busy and it has me driving all over the country. I should get some down time soon so I look forward in posting again.

To all the current cars forum members and all the guests reading this post, I urge you to join in the next cars posting competition! It's FREE to join so why not?

Thecarsforum.com makes it real easy for you to Win REAL Cash and Real Easy!!!

Once again thanks for the cash guys :)

Driver

thecarsforum.com chooses to Shop Online at these Quality Online Stores:

ebay.com – Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay

Return to “TheCarsForum.com Announcements and Competitions”