Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Officially Unveiled

Post All About Lamborghini Gallardo Cars Here
Rollin
Name: Tanya
I Drive a: WRX

Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Officially Unveiled

Postby Rollin » December 23rd, 2013, 7:16 pm

Lamborghini Huracan is the much-hyped replacement for the Gallardo and has finally been officially unveiled. The Internet rumour mill was working overtime over the past month and Lamborghini fueled the fires with its YouTube teaser campaign.

The Gallardo was always seen as the accessible Lamborghini. Couldn’t afford a Murcielago or the sensational Aventador? Wanted the full Lamborghini experience, but still wanted to drive to work? The Gallardo was all yours. Lamborghini sold over 14 000 Gallardos – not bad for a supercar.

The Huracan is the replacement and if the name is anything to go by, this is going to be a properly fast machine. From as early as January 2014, the Lamborghini Huracan will be shown off at private events in 60 countries. Clearly the Sant’Agata company is targeting existing owners with its new Lamborghini Huracan. We’ll all get a chance to see it properly at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.

Lamborghini Huracan Name

Nearly every Lamborghini’s name has a link to the bullfighting world. The new Lamborghini Huracan is no different, and this is what the company has to say, “The fighting bull Huracán of the Spanish Conte de la Patilla breed was known for his outstanding courage and strong sense of attack. He fought in Alicante in August 1879, showing his unrelenting character and remaining defiant and invincible, thus entering into the legend of fighting bulls’ history.”

image.jpg
New Lamborghini Huracan
image.jpg (23.74 KiB) Viewed 1245 times

To read more about the new Lamborghini Haracan from the very experienced and talented David Taylor visit: http://www.cars.co.za/motoring_news/lam ... iled/9045/

BMW
Site Admin
Name: Michael
I Drive a: BMW

Re: Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Officially Unveiled

Postby BMW » December 23rd, 2013, 9:52 pm

Great post! The Lamborghini Huracan is truely a magical beast. I read the full article written by David Taylor, he knows what his talking about. They say the Gallardo was a cheaper version of all the Lamborghini's! Give me a cheap one any day :D

I found this YouTube clip about the Lamborghini Huracan and thought I'd share.

Return to “Lamborghini Gallardo Cars Forum”