Hot Russian Lady

Post All European Related Car Chat Here
The 'G' Man
I Drive a: lada niva

Hot Russian Lady

Postby The 'G' Man » May 19th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Hi what a great site, I'll be on here all the time I can just see it now. I own a 1978 Lada Samuari, rosso red and she is the bomb. The 1600cc power plant, cos thats what it is a nuclear power plant has had some major work done to it to get the Porsche beating performance I was looking for. I have a super high performance oil filter, highly tuned panel airfilter, 3 out of the 4 spark plugs are heavily worked while I left the 4th one standard for reliability. The electric windows have been removed and replaced with some brushed aluminium winders for that supercar feel to match the go. The rims are high performance 12" steels which I have drilled and grooved to loose unwanted weight, I have had a few punctures and a collapsed rim but this is to be expected when travelling in excess of 93kms top speed, really gets the blood pumping. I will attach some photos once I have got some film for the polaroid, where do I pin them to?? By the way I will be the one in the suede 'G'.

BMW
Site Admin
Name: Michael
I Drive a: BMW

Re: Hot Russian Lady

Postby BMW » May 19th, 2013, 6:07 pm

The 'G'Man wrote:Hi what a great site, I'll be on here all the time I can just see it now. I own a 1978 Lada Samuari, rosso red and she is the bomb. The 1600cc power plant, cos thats what it is a nuclear power plant has had some major work done to it to get the Porsche beating performance I was looking for. I have a super high performance oil filter, highly tuned panel airfilter, 3 out of the 4 spark plugs are heavily worked while I left the 4th one standard for reliability. The electric windows have been removed and replaced with some brushed aluminium winders for that supercar feel to match the go. The rims are high performance 12" steels which I have drilled and grooved to loose unwanted weight, I have had a few punctures and a collapsed rim but this is to be expected when travelling in excess of 93kms top speed, really gets the blood pumping. I will attach some photos once I have got some film for the polaroid, where do I pin them to?? By the way I will be the one in the suede 'G'.

Hello The G Man

Welcome to thecarsforum.com and thankyou for posting your thoughts. Did you know your 1978 Lada Samuari is a trademark of Russian car manufacturer AvtoVAZ based in Tolyatti, Samara Oblast. It was originally the export brand for models sold under the Zhiguli name in the domestic Soviet market after June 1970.

Lada cars became popular in Russia and Eastern Europe during the last two decades of the Soviet era, particularly in former Soviet bloc countries, where they became a symbol of city life. The original Lada was widely exported in sedan and station-wagon versions, and with over 20 million units sold before production finally ended in mid-2012, it had become the highest-selling automobile to be produced without major design change

You may enjoy this clip about Lada Niva X Suzuki Samurai...Talk soon :)

Regards

BMW

The 'G' Man
I Drive a: lada niva

Re: Hot Russian Lady

Postby The 'G' Man » June 2nd, 2013, 7:43 pm

I can only dream of having this sort of fun in my baby, I think if I remove #2 plug I might get somewhere close to the exhaust note.

Return to “European Cars Forum”